Here at Classic Elite, we are always trying to think of ways to support our local yarn shops. You may have seen our post on Classic Elite Knit-a-Longs, a fabulous way to get your customers excited about spring knitting. Yarn tastings are another way to bring crafters together in your shop and to have fun exploring new fibers!
You might be wondering just what the heck a "yarn tasting" is. Its a crafting party where knitters and crocheters get together to try out new yarns together. You can feature either the Classic Elite yarns you already carry, or maybe a few you're considering carrying in your shop. When you order your kit from us, everything you need is included. All you have to do is schedule your party and let the world know about it!
- Mini skeins for any CEY brand name yarn (excluding luxury). You will receive 50 mini skeins (5 yarns each for 10 people).
- A customized CD of materials to hand out to your guests! It includes
- a table of contents
- printable information sheets for chosen yarns
- printable sheet with links to supporting free Web Letter patterns
- promotion/advertising template for your to customize with your store logo for an ad/flyer, plus pictures for blast emails, your store blog, etc.
- 1 lb box of Tuck's Salt Water Taffy, a local New England business
- Door prize for you to raffle off
Click here for details! Share this post with your local shop using the buttons below.